Welcome to the class blog. This will be a place for you to view the amazing classwork which is happening throughout the year. Take time to read the notices and to post messages. Please feel free to comment.

Nathan Player of the year

Nathan Player of the year


This winter I played soccer. I played for the Halswell United club. My team was called the pythons . We played every Saturday morning at the Halswell domain . 
Each week we did 30 minutes ball skills and then played 3 x 10 minute games playing different teams from our club. 
In the weekend we had our prize giving and I got a medal for player of the year in our team. I was very excited . I also got a drink bottle,certificate and ball bag as our team was the winning team for the round robin tournament .
I enjoy playing soccer and I am going to play summer soccer on Friday nights . 
Nathan.

Well done Nathan!  You are a STAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment